Larisa has photographed on various productions; including staged theatre, short films and feature films. Her portfolio reveals clear and consistent understanding of the needs of each production in terms of revealing an essential narrative or story line.
Larisa has worked with the Soho Theatre, Leicester Square Theatre, Courtyard Theatre, and with several international directors on projects including a German/American co-production shoot in Berlin, at Babelsberg Studios.
- " Passion " Directed and performed by Claire Henderson-Davis
- 5 Jahre ” (5 Years), feature film, with Sascha Alexander Gersakand and Ben Miles. Directed by Stefan Schaller
- “Hit Me! The Life and Rhymes of Ian Dury” by Jeff Marrifield. Presented by Irvin Rappaport and Playback Theatre
- “All’s Well That Ends Well” By Theatre Set-Up. Directed by Wendy MacPhee
- “Hamlet” Performed by The Factory
- “Who Stall Santa Claus” Directed by Alex Winehouse
- “The Power of Love” Directed by Ilmar Taska
- “A Walk Trough Town_Divine Encouters in Soho”, Directed by Claire Henderson-Davis
- “Mistero Buffo” By Dario Fo. Produced by Desmond O’Leary. Directed by Jud Charlton.
- “Twisted Roads” Short Film directed by Caroline Pires